What is the best tampon to wear during cheerleading?

asd
Q. I need a tampon that is comfortable but will not leak and I cheer for games and I also do competition cheerleading so I need something good.
Thanks in Advance!

A. Playtex Sport for sure!

What is the best kind of tampon for everyday use and excercise?
Q. Whats the best for everyday? And whats the best for a dancer, i do a lot of flexible stuff and dont want to leak

A. Playtex Sport. :)
It's comfortable.

What is a creative title for a sports newspaper article?
Q. I am writing a sports article about 1920s sport figures. The people I am writing about are Babe Ruth, Jack Dempsey, and Bill Tilden . And I need to come up with a title for the articles. Please Help.

A. Never Forgotten: Sports/1920
Sport Heros in the 1920s
1920s: The Sport Heros




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Post Title : What is the best tampon to wear during cheerleading?

What is the best tampon to wear during cheerleading?,

What is the best tampon to wear during cheerleading?

0 comments

Post a Comment