What is a creative title for a sports newspaper article?

asd
Q. I am writing a sports article about 1920s sport figures. The people I am writing about are Babe Ruth, Jack Dempsey, and Bill Tilden . And I need to come up with a title for the articles. Please Help.

A. Never Forgotten: Sports/1920
Sport Heros in the 1920s
1920s: The Sport Heros

How does a semi autatic handgun mechanism work?
Q. Can someone explain to me the whole mechanism that a semi automatic handgun uses? Visuals would be great!

A. Here ya go, sport.

What is the starting salary for professional team sports referees in the united states?
Q. I want to know the real answer ï¼please the best answer .

A. Depends on the sport.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Post Title : What is a creative title for a sports newspaper article?

What is a creative title for a sports newspaper article?,

What is a creative title for a sports newspaper article?

0 comments

Post a Comment