What is a good way for teens to lose weight?

asd
Q. I am sixteen years old and overweight and I have a lot of weight to lose, but every time I try to lose weight, I fail. I need to know a good way to lose weight that is easy to do for teens because we all know teens are not good at sticking to a diet. I know from experience. Any suggestions?

A. eat healthy , and do more exercise.

How to reduce body weight I need home remedies?
Q. How to reduce fat upper arms and tummy, and buttocks, let me have some home remedies.

A. Eat healthy, exercise, and loose weight.

How many days after you ovulate do u start ur period?
Q. I just want to know an average.

A. healthy women have periods after 14 days (after ovulation) - discover more below




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Post Title : What is a good way for teens to lose weight?

What is a good way for teens to lose weight?,

What is a good way for teens to lose weight?

0 comments

Post a Comment