What is the fastest way to loose weight?

asd
Q. I work part time and go to school, I'm a very busy person and don't have much time for exercise or much money for diet substances. Any help!?!? Thanks!

I'd appreciate any help!

A. if you already eat healthy and drink healthy, and dont have time for exercising the only way youd be able to do is the lemonade diet or eating only 8 hours a day, but assuming you dont eat healthiest then stop eating the bad foods and stuff like that, I wouldn't know how water dieting would work because I've always drunk water and though I'm not fat despite how much I eat, 2x the average amount people eat

What should I do to prepare for pregnancy?
Q. My husband and I are planning on trying in about 2 years. I was wondering if there's anything I should do now to prepare myself (my body) for pregnancy?

A. you should eat healthy vitamin enriched foods and drink healthy drinks
you should also exercises daily. do a savings for the up coming baby you should also do a savings so you will have money for baby stuff or baby emergencies. we did and im glad because we ended up losing our med insurance for awhile and i needed money for baby stuff so we used what we saved. it helps alot to be financially prepared.

What can you eat to help your body replenish its plasma supply?
Q. One of my kids has become a dedicated seller of plasma.
I have no control over whether or not he does this, so please don't tell me its a bad idea...

But he is open to some dietary advice
They do give you back your red blood cells, and they also give you a liter of normal saline to replenish your fluids, so what you've lost is "just" your plasma.
Any thoughts ?

A. Plasma carries blood cells, nutrients, minerals, enzymes, hormones, and other proteins.
Here are some of the things that are in the plasma that is removed:
Water
Electrolytes: sodium, calcium, potassium, chlorine, phosphate, bicarbonate, magnesium.
Nutrients: like glucose
Proteins: albumin (which binds and carries things like hormones and medications), clotting factors, antibodies, enzymes, and hormones.

Healthy people can replenish the things in plasma fairly quickly if they eat and drink healthy things before and after giving plasma. If your son is 'dedicated' then he should be eating a balanced diet all the time; fluids are important, minerals are important-but it is safest to drink water for fluid and get the minerals from foods. Proteins are also important.
Go easy on empty-calorie foods; avoid sodas, sports drinks, energy drinks. Limit the amount of chips, cookies, brownies, cakes, or any highly processed carbs like white bread.
Eat lots of lean proteins: fish, chicken, lean beef, lean pork, soy, nonfat dairy, beans and brown rice.
Complex carbs, whole grains
Lots of fruits and veggies.

He should eat a light meal one or two hours before he gives plasma and drink extra water. I donated plasma for awhile; I'd eat one scrambled egg, a banana, whole grain oatmeal toast with apple butter, and two 12 oz glasses of water about an hour and a half before I went in to donate, and another glass of water and a glass of OJ about 30 minutes before my donation.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Post Title : What is the fastest way to loose weight?

What is the fastest way to loose weight?,

What is the fastest way to loose weight?

0 comments

Post a Comment