What is a healthy and effective way to lose wait?

asd
Q. I'm a young teen and I'm not overweight, but I'm still a little uncomfortable with how I look and want to lose a little weight. I don't want to make myself throw up or starve myself, so I'm looking for alternatives to those options.

A. play a sport. It's fun and its exercise.

How do i ask my boyfriend to a sport themed sadie hawkins?
Q. My sadies hawkins dance is in two weeks and i want to ask my boyfriend in a cute way. The dance is sports theme. Please help with ideas and pictures.

A. Send him a ball from any sport and write on it saying "will you go to the dance with me?" but if your in a sport get a sport equipment of the sport your in and write that....

How long is a fever supposed to last?
Q. Iv had this fever since Monday along with a cough.
No matter what I take it comes right back.
Can't go to the doctors because its the weekend.
Please help what should I do?

A. Rest and drink sport drinks to stay hydrated as well as take tylenol to reduce fever. then go to the doctor on Monday




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Post Title : What is a healthy and effective way to lose wait?

What is a healthy and effective way to lose wait?,

What is a healthy and effective way to lose wait?

0 comments

Post a Comment