What is needed for the body to absorb calcium?

asd
Q. There must be a certain ration between calcium and the other element. Calcium in excess of that ration will be eliminated. I think it is phosphorus, but I am not certain.

A. Vitamin D

How can you make your hair grow faster without using any hair products?
Q. I've been trying to grow my hair for a very long time so that I can get layers. The last time I got layers they had cut my hair so short! So this time when I get them I want them to cut my hair fair and medium or long.

A. Biotin & Vitamin E.

What kinds of vitamins and minerals does sherbet contain?
Q. I know that Sherbet has ice, juice and milk. But what are some major vitamins and minerals?

A. Vitamin S for sherbet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Post Title : What is needed for the body to absorb calcium?

What is needed for the body to absorb calcium?,

What is needed for the body to absorb calcium?

0 comments

Post a Comment