How does a woman who is self conscious with her weight mentally and physically prepare for a first pregnancy?

asd
Q. Hell all:
I really want to have a child in about 5 yrs about I do not know how to mentally and physically prepare myself for the body change. I am extremely conscious about this issue and it really is a huge factor about becoming pregnant. I am not trying to be selfish that is why I am asking for help on this issue. Are there are woman who have suffered with this issue? Please please help. I want to have children someday. Thanks in advance.

A. Some women don't gain any weight during pregnancy, and some actually are lighter after giving birth than they were before they became pregnant.

Make sure you have a good support system, are in a stable relationship, eat/ drink healthy things, are healthy before getting pregnant, and excersize regularly. Those things will help you a lot for when you want to get pregnant and after you become pregnant if you continue doing those things.

Note: Smaller women tend to gain more weight while pregnant than heavier ones.

After you've been Reiki attuned, is it possible for the universal healing energy to leave or atrophy?
Q. I am Reiki attuned (level II) and have been for just over a year. Sometimes I feel like the energy does not flow through me very strongly. I want to feel it more strongly. I've asked my spirit guides to allow the energy to flow intensely, but this doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions or information?

A. There are those who do Reiki and those who live Reiki.

Once you are attuned you are always attuned. Sometimes the energy is flowing just as strongly but you do not get to feel it move through you, only the person receiving. I have had days where I can not feel the energy but I do the session properly and trust that the energy is doing its thing and it always does.

Also you may want to take an inventory to see how clean and sensitive a vessel you are on any given day. This can influence your effectiveness ad a conduit.

Do you eat and drink healthy, minimally processed foods? Do you sleep enough, drink enough water? Do you drink alcohol, use drugs, take medications, eat a lot of sugar or meat? Do you pray and /or meditate daily? Do you spend time in nature? Do you do daily self healing? Do you use your Reiki frequently?

All of these things can make a difference in your intuition and sensitive perception of the energy as well as how smoothly the energy can move through you and how much can move through you at any given time.

The cleaner you live and the more you are in touch with your spirit and in the flow of the Reiki energy the more effective you will be as a healer. You can chose a less pure lifestyle and still the Reiki will work through you because of your willingness but you will be less effective.

How to get rid of my postseason wrestling gut?
Q. I wrestled 140 pounds during the wrestling season. I now weigh 155 pounds. Now the abs i had during the wrestling season turned into a fat belly. Should i cut back on my eating or just continue to work my abs harder in the gym?

A. Cut back just a little bit,but you are a wrestler,you are supposed to have a little bit of flab so that could be normal,just remember to eat healthy,drink healthy,exercise regularly,work out decently,ETC,and remember to have fun while you are doing it all and trust me,you will see results if you do it right!
=-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Post Title : How does a woman who is self conscious with her weight mentally and physically prepare for a first pregnancy?

How does a woman who is self conscious with her weight mentally and physically prepare for a first pregnancy?,

How does a woman who is self conscious with her weight mentally and physically prepare for a first pregnancy?

0 comments

Post a Comment